Thursday, October 2, 2008

Three

Hmm... Coincidentally I have only 3 weeks left til I leave, and this is my third official post.... Three weeks!  THREE WEEKS!!!  I can't believe I'm actually doing it again!  This time, like I said before, is a bit harder than the last time I left.  This time I'm leaving behind not only my family and friends, but an awesome boyfriend too!

Well... It's for the best.. gotta pay off those bills, student loans, and send money back home for mom, right?  So today I received my flight information... and tomorrow, I give my notice at work!  Then, it'll really be official!  

Then, come October 22, I'll be flying off to Quebec, Canada!  

But for now, I'm still waiting for Tuesday to come (when I am having my chest x-rays done), and then for Friday (when I'm getting back my medical forms to send to the ship)... I can't wait for October 18.. my last day of Disney!!

xox


No comments:

Post a Comment