Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Nine




FINALLY!!!!!

After all the waiting, I'm finally in the process of getting my paperwork completed to join the Celebrity Cruises team!! Excited?? Yeah.. just a little bit!!

So I'm to join in January. And although I don't have a specific date or ship assignment yet, I'm thrilled to finally have something good happen in my life! 2009 was a crappy year. 2010 is sure to be the beginning of a great life!

I'll definitely be missing everyone, but like I've told them, this is really good for my career. Six months as a F&B Marketing Admin will definitely help to get me up there. I'm already starting a bit higher since it's definitely not an entry level position. Of course, I'll probably have to stay on longer so I can go to Andraya's wedding... definitely can't miss that!


No comments:

Post a Comment